Node.js Tutorial: A Beginner’s Guide In this tutorial, I’ll teach you the basics of Node.js. Not only will you learn what Node is and what you can do with it, but you’ll see Node in action. We’ll build a simple application for a video rental store using Node, Express, Angular and MongoDB. At a minimum, I’m assuming you have some…

The Gallup-Purdue Index 2015 Report stated that only 38% of the alumni that graduated between the years 2006 and 2015 believed they obtained a financially valuable college education. This means that the remaining 62% said that college is not worth it. The average student who became a2015 graduate with student-loan debt will have to pay back a little more than…

By Moshfegh Hamedani for Udemy   Node.js Tutorial: A Beginner’s Guide In this tutorial, I’ll teach you the basics of Node.js. Not only will you learn what Node is and what you can do with it, but you’ll see Node in action. We’ll build a simple application for a video rental store using Node, Express, Angular and MongoDB. At a…

Today’s online world is rapidly changing, and businesses need savvy digital marketers to succeed. If you’re ready to master the essentials of digital marketing, join our 10 week Digital Marketing bootcamp today. Starting October 19th in Tel Aviv, students will immerse themselves in today’s most effective digital marketing strategies, from social to search, email to paid, and beyond. Online marketing…

What is Search Engine Optimization (SEO)? Wikipedia's definition of Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is  "The process of affecting the visibility of a website or a web page in a search engine's unpaid results - often referred to as 'natural', 'organic', or 'earned' results. " The search engine results page is divided into two parts: Paid search results and Organic search results. SEO is…

By Jenni Choi for Udemy  This post was originally posted at Udemy blog. Interested in more than a guide? Check out one of Udemy's full JavaScript courses.     Note: This post is part of our “Getting Started” series of free text tutorials on some of our most popular course topics. To jump to a specific section, click the table of contents below:…

Statistical analysis and data mining were the top skills that got people hired in 2014 based on LinkedIn analysis of 330 million LinkedIn member profiles. We live in an increasingly data driven world, and businesses are aggressively hiring experts in data storage, retrieval, and analysis. Across the globe, statistics and data analysis skills were highly valued. In the US, India,…

The post was originally published by TopTal.    1. Explain what the following code will do: [crayon-5950a955a4572502588718/] Answer: This code performs a query to retrieve any <div> element with the id first, plus all <div> elements with the class first, plus all elements which are children of the <ol id="items"> element and whose name attribute ends with the string "first". This…

Close